Job Position: Dairy Farm Jobs NSW
Location: Barham NSW 2732 Australia
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: From $54,000 a year
Herd Manager or dairy farm hand position
The full-time position is available on a 370-cow dairy farm in the beautiful Hunter Valley NSW. The dairy is a 20 aside double herringbone with automatic cup removers, milk meters, automatic feed drop, and drafting system it is a great dairy to milk in. The Successful applicant must be motivated, are able to work individually and in a team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- herd health
- animal husbandry
- herd reproduction
- ability to identify stock -computer skills
- muster cattle on a bike
- move fences for milking herd
- use machinery
- general farm duties
Sheep and cattle farming is a family-orientated industry with a strong cultural aspect. The position is a year-round job and offers full-time work as well as part-time work.
Dairy Farm Jobs NSW responsibilities include but are not limited: to herd health animal husbandry herd reproduction ability to identify stock movement and trends ability to identify animals affected by disease and illness.
Dairy Farm Jobs NSW Application:
- Why are you the right candidate for this role?
- Do you have experience in a similar role?
- This position may involve work outside of ordinary hours. This could include weekends, nights, or public holidays. Are you available to work flexible hours?
- If successful, are you available for an immediate start?
- Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
- Do you agree to us contacting your previous employers to verify your past work history?
Please Apply Now with a cover letter and resume or other Dairy Farm Jobs NSW in Australia Here.