Job Position: Dairy Processing Workers
Location: Hadfield Melbourne VIC 3046
Employment type: Casual/Vacation
Salary: $25 – $34.99 per hour
Dairy Processing Workers Job Description
- Hadfield location
- DAY SHIFT 8/9/10am starts $27.46 per hr + Super
- AFTERNOON SHIFT 1/2/3 pm Starts $31.58 per hr
- Flexible to work Mon-Fri
- 3-5 Shifts per week average
- Previous food industry/packing experience required
- Rapidly expanding Food Manufacturer is offering the opportunity for people to work within a range of production line activities.
- Whilst you will mainly be involved in packing work you may also be rotated through various roles including quality checking, filling, and labeling.
- This role is an ongoing casual role that averages between 3-5 days per week however depending on performance this could increase in the upcoming busy season. Some permanent positions may arise for people who show a genuine interest in building a long term career.
- Your reliability, flexibility, and strong work ethic are qualities that will ensure a consistent amount of work in this expanding food company.
- Those people that have a forklift license will potentially assist in the warehouse at times, storing finished products and loading trucks.
- Please submit your resume via Seek or call Shane for more information on 0419888406 during office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
How to Become a Dairy Processing Workers
The average dairy processing worker salary in Australia is $30 per hour. This amount is only an estimate and can vary based on a number of factors.
Check other Dairy Farm jobs in Australia Here.