SEO strategists work with client teams, content teams, and SEO experts to not only drive increased keyword rankings and qualified traffic but also bring important business results to NP Digital customers.
SEO Strategist Responsibilities:
Reporting to the SEO manager or senior manager, the SEO strategist will be responsible for determining and executing a top-notch SEO strategy to drive the key business results of NP Digital’s clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership and strategic direction of complex SEO activities without supervision.
- Continuous optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, page and website development revisions based on performance goals and customer goals.
- Daily use of reporting, analysis and trending tools.
- Assist account managers to communicate with customers around natural search knowledge and suggestions to develop and provide each customer with a clear strategic vision.
- Assist SEO managers to guide and guide SEO experts.
- Work with content teams and other subject matter experts as needed to provide first-class multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and first-class deliverables and templates.
- Contribute to SEO department meetings through industry news, training and coaching opportunities, and sharing.
Required Skills For SEO Strategis:
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, STAT, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Agency Analytics, etc. to analyze natural search and analyze data to make specific data-driven recommendations.
- More than 3 years of experience in the organic search industry, and at least 2 years of personally managing SEO strategies for clients.
- Confident and professional delivery in interacting with customers and cooperating with other departments.
- Successfully tell stories with data through deliverables and monthly reports.
- Easily deal with risks and uncertainties.
- Understand and prioritize important things.
- Quickly perceive what will help/impede progress, remove obstacles, and maintain focus on the bigger picture.
- Create or promote an environment that every team member feels important and is praised for its role in success and achievement.
- Conflicts can be successfully handled through direct communication, rarely resorting to escalation.
- Have experience in successfully conducting SEO activities with large, corporate, or Fortune 500 brands.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative to lead advanced SEO projects.
- Success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent performance in the previous role, the level of responsibility continues to improve.
- Easily show to customers and communicate directly with the customer team, including stakeholders with varying degrees of SEO or digital marketing knowledge.
- Strong client and team leadership qualities can contribute to the company’s thought leadership on the subject of the SEO industry.
- Able to educate and share industry knowledge with inexperienced team members.
- Maintain agility and collaboration in a constantly changing work environment.