Marketing Specialist Eurofins Remote Job Description
Eurofins BioDiagnostics is looking for a talented marketing expert who is responsible for formulating marketing and communication plans aimed at increasing sales and market penetration, executing marketing plans within designated responsibilities, and using social media to improve business reputation and employee engagement.
• Promote effective marketing strategies that meet business needs and enhance a positive business image by planning and implementing excellent marketing plans that support sales and customer retention goals.
• Work with operations managers and key stakeholders across the organization to identify content that is attractive and informative to the industry we serve, and then transform the information into a wide range of materials to stimulate and influence our customers and potential customers.
• Develop and execute online and offline marketing plans, including online, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, email, social media, live events, webinars, and display advertising to promote customer engagement and lead generation.
• Manage marketing efforts through agricultural publications and coordinate digital, print, and other advertising to build brand awareness and promote sales plans.
• Streamline the marketing process by improving existing processes, recommending process improvements, implementing innovative marketing solutions, supporting organizational plans, and applying industry best practices.
• Responsible for creating marketing content, including press releases, white papers, customer success stories, videos, presentations, and promotional materials.
• Manage social media channels for companies and develop compelling social media content to drive business growth and improve corporate reputation.
• Monitor the performance of all marketing plans and provide a summary of all activities and results.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than 5 years of marketing, communication, journalism or advertising work experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including using technical language and translating it into customer-centric information.
- High level of organization and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects or responsibilities at the same time; while effectively using time and resources, complete tasks attentively and thoroughly.
- Proficient in website improvement and Google analysis, search engine optimization/search engine marketing knowledge.
- The ability to work independently while directing and reporting progress towards goals.
- Highly understand the seed industry or agribusiness.
- The position is full-time, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Excellent full-time benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance, dental and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) matches the company
- Paid holidays and vacations
Eurofins is an M/F, disabled and senior Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.