Job title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Expected salary: $50000 – 70000 per year
Location: Lexington, SC
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Details:
Discover a new lane in nursing and earn top pay doing what you are made to do. The last few years have put unbearable pressure on nurses. The long hours, relentless demands and sacrifices have become too much—but there is another option. One that will reignite the passion that led you to nursing. It’s a path that leads home, where one-on-one care is the norm and you can direct your own day.
Interim HealthCare, the nation’s first home care company, is hiring Home Health LPNs who want to experience nursing on a whole new level, where care is personal and the perks are exceptional.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Our Home Health Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) enjoy some notable benefits:
- Pay Per Visit starting at $31/visit
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you impact outcomes
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free CEUs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Flexible assignments, autonomy and work-life balance
As a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Provide home-based care to patients with illnesses, injuries and chronic diseases—often after hospital discharge—under the supervision of an RN
- Work with a team of physicians, RNs, CNAs and aides to deliver quality patient care
- Take patient vitals, do assessments, document progress and report changes to RN supervisor
- Assist RN in carrying out patient’s plan of care and teaching patient self-care techniques
- Educate family on the patient’s plan of care, medication and home safety
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to coordinate patient care and plan for discharge
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that led them to nursing.
A few must-haves for Home Health Licensed Practical Nurses:
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for LPN/LVN
- Current license as an LPN/LVN in the South Carolina.
- At least one-year or 1200 hours of experience as an LPN/LVN.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply for the job now!