Job title: Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Company: Ellie Mental Health – North Central Alabama
Expected salary: $55000 – 70000 per year
Location: Birmingham, AL
Licensed Mental Health Therapist Job Details:
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
$55,000 – $70,000 a year
This Position is at our Hoover, AL location: One Chase Corporate Center (expected opening July 2023)
As an Outpatient Therapist at Ellie Mental Health, you’ll share our vision for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and thrive in an environment driven by our core values of authenticity, humor, compassion, creativity, acceptance, and determination.
Ellie was proudly founded on the principle of destigmatizing mental health. The mental health industry is full of barriers, and we’ve made it our goal to fill the gap and find innovative ways to break down these barriers for the communities we serve.
Ellie makes the clinician’s experience a priority by providing centralized administrative, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love – serving clients! We want our people to be happy because happy therapists do better work and provide better client care!
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create, and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- For Full-Time status clinicians must maintain a caseload of a minimum of 25 client visits per week
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Fully licensed mental health professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP, etc.) with a valid Alabama License.
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing, and previous experience with mental health documentation
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 and Electronic Health Record systems (Valant experience a plus!)
- Fully Licensed Clinicians will ideally be credentialed with insurance panels.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation (Hourly plus commission)
- Health insurance
- PTO accrual up to 12 days per year
- Holiday pay – 8 days per year
- 401k plan
- Professional development
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid admin/documentation time
- Licensure renewal
- Flexible work from home options available
- Access to Training Library through Ellie
Apply for the job now!