Job Position: Customer Service Manager
Location: Adelaide, SA
Customer Service Manager Job Details:
Randstad are currently seeking a customer service professional to manage a small team for a reputable supply chain company located North of Adelaide. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your customer service career!
- Previous experience in customer service or call centres
- Ability to service a variety of customers
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Demonstrated ability to manage a small team
- Ability to motivate and support team members
What’s in it for you:
- Professional development and career progression
- Free onsite parking
- Job security
- No weekend work
- Flexible start and finish times
- Working with reputable clients
If you are a customer service leader who is passionate about going above and beyond for every customer, please apply now!
If you feel your skills and experience match the above criteria, please call Emily Bridgland for a confidential chat on 08 8468 8056 and email your CV in MS Word format to [email protected] Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Customer service, team leader, customer service manager, Call centre operator, call centre manager
Secondary School/High School