Job Position: Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist
Location: Hobart, TAS
Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist Job Details:
Seeking expressions of interest for a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will join a diverse and highly experienced multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals. You will work collaboratively to deliver a range of occupational rehabilitation services.
What are the Benefits?
- Competitive remuneration with innovative incentive and bonus schemes
- Flexible hybrid work from home role with flexible working hours
- Salary Packaging benefits to access goods and services pre-tax and reduce your taxable income!
- Fitness Passport to secure a discounted fitness membership and access to facilities Australia wide
- Access to IPAR’s amazing health and wellness program with fun team monthly activities to support your overall well-being and opportunity connect with your peers. Some of these activities include Murder Mystery, Comedy Show, Office Family Feud, Drag Trivia for Pride Month, Bake Off and Blind Tasting Challenge, Office Sweeps any many more!
- Being part of IPAR’s Star Award reward and recognition program for top achievers
- Tailored career development pathways – work for an organisation that really embraces a culture of “promoting from within”
- Employee Referral Program – Monetary incentive for recommending great talent!
- Work within a highly skilled multidisciplinary team who are collaborative, supportive & fun!
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
In this diverse role, you will enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to manage your own day.
- Case management (caseloads are manageable, and our consultants have the support of Rehabilitation Assistants to alleviate administrative tasks)
- Applying your clinical knowledge to improve return to work outcomes
- Working with employers and employees to develop and implement injury prevention and workplace education programs
- Working collaboratively with injured workers, employers, medical and allied health professionals
- Completing a variety of assessments using your clinical and discipline specific allied health skills, such as Functional Capacity Evaluations, Worksite Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, and Activities of Daily Living Assessments.
Our new team member will have:
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy – Graduates welcome!
- Registration with either AHPRA or accreditation with ESSA
- Clinical knowledge of pathologies
- Strong communication skills to build and develop relationships
- Excellent time management skills – be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- A desire to problem solve with the confidence to be innovative, use initiative and achieve results
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work and the associated health benefits
- A current driver licence and access to their own vehicle
To have a confidential discussion about the role please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Cassie Butcher on [email protected]
You are welcome here.
Our fast-growing team of more than 3,000 people around Australia represent a huge array of life experiences, skills and ways of thinking. We value all these differences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist Vacancies in Australia.