Job Position: Construction Modeller
Company: Chandler Macleod
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Construction Modeller Job Details:
About the company
Our client is a leading Australian detailing firm, operating for over 20 years. They provide steel, concrete, and timber detailing services for both commercial and residential sectors, and are at the forefront of industry technology, specialising in 3D modelling, 3D Laser Scanning and varoius other services.
About the role
This opportunity will require someone with prior expertise in Tekla software and combines teamwork and autonomy to deliver various construction, government and industrial projects.
- Building high quality 3D construction models identifying any variances through timely RFI & NOC processes
- Professionally liaising with clients, their design teams & contractors
- Editing & issuing models & drawings to the highest quality standards
- Reporting on daily & weekly metrics including project progress & outcomes
- Taking & ensuring accurate project briefs & completing end of project evaluations
- Focusing on quality through strict adherence to company standards, systems & processes
- Contributing & collaborating with your team for outstanding client outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 3D modelling of Australian Structural Steel Projects
- Demonstrated experience working on complex commercial, industrial, residential and Infrastructure projects with architectural features
- Excellent software knowledge in TEKLA
- Excellent time management & project management skills
- Foster effective communication and collaboration within the team
- Familiarity with Australian Standards & Building Codes
Our client values its people and work-life balance, and offer flexibility, lifestyle and career progression.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please contact Anna at 07 3003 7787.
Apply via the link with your current resume.
Please Note: This role is open to applicants currently in Australia with unrestricted work rights and does not offer remote working opportunities.