Job Position: Tyre Fitter
Location: Iron Bridge, ON – Pilbara, WA
Tyre Fitter Job Details:
Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
As our next Tyre Fitter reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
In this role, you will:
- Diagnose tyre/rim/wheel conditions as required
- Remove and replace rim/wheel to vehicles, remove and replace tyres to rim/wheel as required
- Perform regular tyre inflation pressure checks, adjust and report to Supervisor
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins and computer based systems
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of equipment non-conformance
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards
- Carrying out pre-start checks
- Certificate II Automotive Tyre Servicing Essential
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Mine Site based heavy tyre fitting
- Previous open cut mining experience in the maintenance of a heavy earthmoving fleet essential
- HR drivers licence required
- Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
What Thiess can do for you
- Permanent full-time positions
- Full camp facilities provided
- Thiess’ commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
- Referral bonus program – earn $5k for a successful referral
At Thiess, we partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia and the Americas. For more than 85 years, we have operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses global insight to optimise solutions and create value for each project, positioning them for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance, backed by how we meet our commitments. Thiess is committed to being at the forefront of sustainable mining, leveraging the power of our people and technology to support clients in their journey to more sustainable enterprises.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us @
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.