Job Position: Team Manager – Delivery Drivers
Company: Coles Group
Location: Wetherill Park, NSW
Team Manager – Delivery Drivers Job Details:
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives-you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Lead and manage the operational success of CFC last mile operations through go live and ongoing operations. Responsible for coordinating the operations of a substantial CFC customer delivery team in execution to achieve Cole’s ecommerce KPIs for safety, customer experience, cost, fulfilment and delivery. Oversee process compliance to drive safety and operational process improvement and collaborate with internal departments, state transport management and 3PL transport providers to ensure seamless end to end delivery operations.
About the role
You will lead your team through the go live of our brand-new CFC and ongoing operations once the site is up and running.
You will also:
- Lead and drive a highly customer-focused culture across CFC customer delivery operations
- Manage the transport & customer delivery team within CFC operations
- Collaborate with other Coles business units to ensure CFC customer delivery operations are positioned to enable online sales growth
- Execute the strategy implementation plan, to achieve ecommerce & operations objectives
- Contribute to the development/definition of the organisational strategies & plans, within Customer Fulfilment Centre & Spoke operation
- Be a champion for safety and lead an operational safety-first culture
- Create and drive a highly customer-focused culture across the site
- Create and drive a high-performance culture through communicating performance objectives, empowering direct reports and supporting team members to achieve their career and development goals
- Collaborate and influence key stakeholders across central operations and transformation teams to ensure change strategy alignment
- Find ways to support continuous improvement initiatives of the site providing insight to key stakeholders
About you and your skills
We’re looking for passionate Customer Delivery Driver Team Managers that have a customer first focus that have the following skills and experience:
- Strong people leadership capabilities
- Have a passion for people, engaging teams and developing team members
- Experience in driving a culture of customer focus, continuous improvement & organisational change management
- Ability to influence & communicate with senior leaders
- Ability to work within complex industrial relations frameworks
it will be advantageous if you have:
- Experience in relevant vehicle compliance and safety frameworks, including fatigue management and COR
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Management experience in last mile and transport / logistics cross-dock operations, with accountability for driving safety, financial & operational performance
- Experience with last mile and transport/logistics cross-dock operations
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 103888
Employment Type: Full time
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Team Manager – Delivery Drivers Apply Now!
Discover More Coles Group Jobs, and Find more jobs in Wetherill Park, NSW.
Also, Check out More Team Manager – Delivery Drivers Vacancies in Australia.