Job title: Truck Washer 2nd Shift
Company: The H&K Group, Inc.
Location: Skippack, PA
Truck Washer 2nd Shift Job Details:
H&K Group, Inc. looking for a Truck Washer to clean & pressure-wash company owned equipment and vehicles during the second shift. The ideal candidate is energetic, safety-minded, and pays attention to details.
Why work for H&K Group, Inc.?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 100% Company-paid Health Benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan
- Tuition reimbursement programs available to qualifying employees for approved programs
- Additional training programs including on the job, online through H&K Academy, manufacturer offered training, and more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all work according to OSHA and H&K Safety policies
- Obtain a list of equipment/trucks to be cleaned that day
- Move equipment/trucks if required to wash location
- Pressure wash frame and chassis as directed
- Hand wash equipment/trucks if required/directed
- Clean interior if required/directed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as the GED) ore related experience
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Able and willing to work a 2nd shift schedule
- Ability to fit test & utilize appropriate PPE as needed
- Ability to meet physical requirements (movement, lifting, as relevant to job)
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
- Class B CDL
- CDL medical card
- Pressure washing experience
- OSHA or other relevant safety certification
- Occasionally required to
- Stand, walk, sit, reach
- Use hands to finger or feel
- Talk or hear
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions
- Noise level is usually moderate, loud at times
- Hours may exceed 40/week or 8/day
The H&K Group, Inc. provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency, and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for over 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction, and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication, and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
CDL positions require additional paperwork related to reporting compliance throughout the selection and hiring process. Applicants may be required to complete additional information and disclosure forms.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
100% Company-Paid Health Benefits!
Apply for the job now!