Job Position: Warehouse Administrator
Company: TNT Express
Location: Eagle Farm, QLD
Warehouse Administrator Job Details:
What’s in it for you…
- Job Security – Permanent full-time role (38 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday shifts – take back your weekend!
- Diverse, inclusive, and supportive team of caring and passionate professionals
- Fully paid training, access to upskilling and, career development opportunities (Advance into Management program)
About the Role
We are looking for a Warehouse Admin / Warehouse Assistant / Operation Support Agent to join our operation.
Post Code: 4009 | Eagle Farm (5 minutes from Brisbane Airport 4008)
- Picking and packing orders
- Assisting with daily administrative and manual handling duties
- Customer service
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to pass a Criminal History Check and Pre-Employment Fitness
- Forklift & HR Licence desirable not essential.
- Previous warehouse experience desirable not essential.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude and a team player passionate about physical work.
Introducing FedEx Express!
At FedEx, moving the world doesn’t only mean delivering for our customers around the globe. Moving the world is also about creating what’s next
We’re team FedEx – 500,000+ people strong around the world. The work we all do comes down to one purpose: to provide our customers with outstanding experiences as we connect the world to what’s next.
This isn’t a place to get just a job, here you get a career for life. It’s a place to enjoy constant change, growth, and progress in your career. Our willingness to innovate and transform is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. With curiosity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit, we keep finding new and better ways to deliver results – for our customers, for our people and for the planet.
Here you will be given the flexibility and the empowerment to reimagine the new, spread your wings and see your impact. By doing so, we are motivated to be better together. And together, we always manage to drive and deliver excellence.
Move the world, create what’s next.
Everyone at FedEx has a part to play. It’s about coming up with smart solutions, remaining resilient in the face of setbacks, and going above and beyond to get the job done. And whether you’re a business leader or delivery driver, you’ll be empowered to take responsibility and overcome each challenge in your own way.
If this position and working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do no wait and please apply today. All applications considered.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Warehouse Administrator Apply Now!
Discover More TNT Express Jobs, and Find more jobs in Eagle Farm, QLD.
Also, Check out More Warehouse Administrator Vacancies in Australia.