Job title: Sr. Accountant
Company: SEB Professional
Expected salary: $85000 – 100000 per year
Location: Tustin, CA
Sr. Accountant Job Details:
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Requisition Number: SRACC001197
Our passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a growing company!
We are in the professional coffee machine business managing three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.
You can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.
SEB Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French consortium and the world’s largest manufacturer of cookware in more than 150 countries, with 33,000 employees and over €8,1 b in sales annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.
As a Sr. Accountant, one will be responsible for performing general bookkeeping activities, month-end accruals and provisions, maintaining financial reports and group reportings. Responsible for managing accounting entries related to operational expense, Inter-company transactions, and reconciliation. Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement and Management of Fixed assets. Accountable for group reporting related all balance sheet items.
Salary Range: Salary $85,000-$100,000
- Performing and recording all transactions related to general accounting and operational expenses.
- Recording and managing all inter-company transactions and reconciliation.
- Management of fixed assets and posting entries related to addition, disposal and depreciation.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement and monthly reporting of Cash & Debt.
- Calculating and booking of provisions and accruals for month-end closing.
- Responsible for group reporting of all Balance sheet data and schedules.
- Management and execution of all general accounting related tasks and ensuring proper booking of all accruals and provisions at month end.
- Extensive interaction with Group treasury and consolidation team.
- Strong coordination within local Finance team and other departments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and FA depreciation schedules.
- Group reporting of balance sheet items and schedules.
- Adhoc work related to other accounting activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3-5 years of finance/accounting experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of any major ERP (SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Strong knowledge in GAAP (and/or IFRS) accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office required.
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer.
- Some weekend work is required.
Working Conditions / Physical Demand
- Standing, Walking
- Manual dexterity
- Working in a cold or hot environment
- Ability to Lift up to 50# occasionally
- Type of employment: Full time – Exempt
- Workplace type: Onsite, Irvine, CA (Hybrid working schedule 3 days on-site and 2 days remote.)
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts program
SEB Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment.
Apply for the job now!