Job Position: Spray Painter | Vehicle Painter – Invermay Tas
Expected salary: $70000 – 80000 per year
Location: Launceston, TAS
Spray Painter | Vehicle Painter – Invermay Tas Job Details:
To perform automotive spray-painting duties as per the nominated repair job sheet in leading repairer in the industry. THE CLIENT
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
- Clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
- Colour mix and match vehicle after vehicle has been prepared and is scheduled for painting. Ensure that job number is entered into paint mixing system.
- Build and maintain colour library (upon appointment as Colour Librarian)
- Prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Buff and denib vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials are used to avoid wastage.
- Upon request carry out minor/small repairs as per Job Sheet
- If required, notate broken parts/extra repairs and submit to Estimator.
- Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work
- Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise Parts Manager/Production Manager
- Ensure your work complies with QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm you have checked your work and it meets standards.
- As required clean workbay/workshop
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach)
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management.\
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Spray Painter
- Candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic
- An attention to detail
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking.
Junior Mid Experienced Tradeperson of 60000 to $80000
Mid Senior Tradesperson $80000 – $100000
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to [email protected] and quote reference #3373168R in the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer sponsored visa.
For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Spray Painter | Vehicle Painter – Invermay Tas Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Spray Painter | Vehicle Painter – Invermay Tas Vacancies in Australia.