Job Position: Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture – Data Fabric, Datasets & Products
Location: Montreal, QC
Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture – Data Fabric, Datasets & Products Job Details:
As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Architecture, you thrive in thinking outside of the box, are in tune with the latest collaboration, productivity and IT service trends and can deliver an ecosystem of solutions for our internal teams. You will develop technological strategies and execution plans that create differentiated value through fostering strong relationships with cross-functional teams. You will interlock across business and organizational boundaries to develop world-class technological ecosystems.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture – Data Fabric, Datasets & Products, acts as a chief architect, directly managing a team of architects and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive the creation of data products that create value for customers and Bell’s customer facing business units. This includes multiple facets surrounding the architecture of data systems and products, including data as a service, data lakes and storage, data ingestion, data engineering and data AI and algorithms. It further involves the innovation on how data can help solve customer problems or create frictionless, personalized experiences. Paramount in the role is maintaining alignment between business objectives, and the underlying technical data solutions your team defines to serve the business needs.
- Recruit and build a high-performing team for strategy, product development and execution
- Guide market and customer insights research, technology and trends to identify customer needs, define opportunities and build business cases
- Develop an internal diagnostic of current data capabilities, and formulate a vision on the creation and oversight of a combination of current and new systems and technologies to provide next-gen data management & product solutions
- Drive a solution roadmap working in collaboration with Delivery teams, Product teams
- Manage stakeholder and executive education and communication
- Identify, negotiate and secure (build, buy, partner) COTS systems with strategic partners to build and maintain an industry leading ecosystem
- Cultivate a full lifecycle approach to evolving our portfolio of capabilities from ideation, development, launch, grow, harvest and retirement
- Coach, mentor and guide direct reports to develop their capabilities to think strategically, and execute on plans
- Develop and ensure that work structures and program management practices are established and executing well
- 10+ years of experience in data-related product management, enterprise architecture design, IT services, consulting or related disciplines with at least 4 years directly supporting teams
- Purpose-driven leadership with proven ability to inspire, motivate and support the development of team members to achieve excellence in the goals of our team members, customers and business.
- A strategic mindset with strong technical, business and financial acumen; focused on the big picture and strategy while effectively managing diverse, dynamic, competing priorities
- Deep understanding of IT industry solutions and frameworks, and extensive experience in guiding and implementing enterprise architecture practices
- Effective collaboration skills and attention to detail; including the ability to influence and provide thought leadership at all levels of management, cross-functionally and externally, and to represent the company in commercial discussions and negotiations
- Understanding of solution technologies regarding productivity, information technology, cloud services and cloud computing and AI, especially in areas involving data monetization or personalization
- Able to develop integrated solutions and knowledge of how to integrate and optimize multiple end to end value chains
- Program management skills — ability to drive team to common goals, set and meet timelines
- Passion for learning and innovation; solutions-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Courage and conviction in the face of complex problems, and upending current paradigms
- Telco Experience is desirable
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Ontario : Kitchener || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/26/2024
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at .
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture – Data Fabric, Datasets & Products Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture – Data Fabric, Datasets & Products Vacancies in Canada.