Job Position: Motorcycle Service Technician – Rallye Motoplex
Company: Motorrad Dealer Technician Opportunities
Location: Dieppe, NB
Motorcycle Service Technician – Rallye Motoplex Job Details:
Rallye Motoplex is a top quality Motorrad Dealership that is growing and looking for talented and motivated Motorcycle Service Technicians, from Entry Level to Experienced to work with. Motorrad Service Technicians are passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
As a Motorrad Service Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative Motorcycle diagnostic technologies.
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs (using test plans, wiring diagrams etc.)
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various Motorcycle systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes in accordance with Dealer and Factory standards
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees
- Participating in continual Motorrad proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry leading Motorrad technologies and processes
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer’s values in all interactions
- At least 1-3 years of related mechanical / vehicular service & repair experience (Motorcycle / Powersport, Automotive, Heavy Equipment / Diesel, engine repair, etc.)
- Passion for the Motorrad / Motorcycle riding lifestyle
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstration of excellent mechanical, electrical, diagnostic and computer skills
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without requiring sponsorship
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License with motorcycle endorsement
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
This Dealership offers associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with core values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in motorcycle repair. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Motorcycle Service Technician – Rallye Motoplex Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Motorcycle Service Technician – Rallye Motoplex Vacancies in Canada.