Job title: Residential Autism Program Manager
Company: Bellefaire JCB
Location: Shaker Heights, OH
Residential Autism Program Manager Job Details:
Bellefaire JCB is among the nation’s largest, most experienced child service agencies providing a variety of mental health, substance abuse, education, and prevention services. Bellefaire JCB helps more than 43,000 youth and their families yearly achieve resiliency, dignity and self-sufficiency through its more than 25 programs, including our Monarch Center for Autism and our Monarch Boarding Academy.
Our Monarch Boarding Academy is a co-ed therapeutic residential treatment program for individuals with Autism ages 8 through 20. The program focuses on developing communication and life skills so residents can learn how to function better – allowing them to return home or to a less-restrictive setting. Residents live in secure, home-like cottages based on peer relationship skill sets.
Position Summary: We are hiring a Program Manager to be a supervisor within our Residential Autism Services Division. In this role, you will provide coordination and oversight of the daily operations of staff, managers and clients within our Monarch Boarding Academy.
- Provide oversight, coordination and operation ownership of the floor supervisors working within the boarding academy.
- Coordinate and combine efforts of the multi-disciplinary team involved in treatment planning, case management, floor coverage/responsibilities and client care.
- Participate and act as an active stakeholder in clinical rounds, team meetings, continuing education trainings and other professional development opportunities as necessary.
- Manage operational responsibilities including, but not limited to scheduling, call-offs, facilities requests, daily/weekly outing calendars, program development, scheduling new employee and ongoing trainings, organization of ongoing supervision of floor supervisors and youth counselors, and organizing and facilitating staff/team meetings.
- Assist in facilitating assessment driven programming and assure programming is implemented effectively by all team members.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team to evaluate skill acquisition, emotional regulation, and outcomes related to challenging behavior through ongoing data collection and analysis towards identified outcomes individualized for each resident of the Monarch Boarding Academy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Counseling, Social Work, or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in crisis management and active problem-solving when prompt decision-making and action are necessary.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Agency computer systems and software as required to perform essential job functions.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
Life at Bellefaire:
We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive total rewards (benefits and compensation) options to our valued employees and their families, including domestic partners. Our rich options include:
- Dental, vision and medical insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!