Job title: Travel Physical Therapist – Paid Relocation
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Expected salary: $100000 per year
Location: Essington, PA
Travel Physical Therapist – Paid Relocation Job Details:
Explore ATI-Launch is an internal travel program for recent graduates. Throughout the course of the program, clinicians select and travel to multiple locations in an outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine setting. With over 900 clinics across the U.S., Explore ATI has all the tools and resources to jump-start your career.
- $100,000/year + Guaranteed annual anniversary bonuses
- Relocation assistance for all eligible moves
- Reimbursement for State licensing fees
- First 50-structured clinical onboarding
- Formal 4-month Clinical Mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 case-based meetings with Clinic Director (supervisor)
ATI is the largest physical therapy company under one brand, growing to over 900 locations in 24 states. We work hard to preserve our family atmosphere with our innovative, vibrant, and team-based culture. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do, and it’s guided by our National Outcomes Registry which has over 3 million patient cases to support our best practices for excellence in treatment as well as continually contributing to the body of research that supports the value of physical therapy in musculoskeletal healthcare. Whether you are new or returning or just familiar with our brand, we are excited to share the resources that support your personal and professional growth.
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per day
- Clinical structure allows professionals to operate at the top of their license
- Proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool – built by therapists for therapists
- Become a part of the next generation of PT leaders through clinical training, CEUs, professional development, and leadership training
In addition to a competitive compensation package with an incentive plan and all the benefits you’d expect from an industry leader (401K matching program, insurance, anniversary bonuses, paid time off, employee assistance, etc.)you will also enjoy:
- Structured mentorship
- No cost live and online CEUs
- ATI Academy- access to learning and leadership training programs
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic
- Upper Extremities Fellowships
- Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK)
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, & technology
This position is responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients, establishing outcomes-centered plans, and delivering effective care management across a patient’s episode to ensure timely, progressive, and high-valued care for those we serve. Successful Physical Therapist operates at the top of their license, appropriately leveraging and delegating care amongst the clinic care team, driving toward consistent and predictably positive outcomes for our patients.
Applicants must be licensed or license eligible in the state to which they are applying.
ATI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for the job now!