Remote Jobs in Melbourne Marketing Automation Specialist Specialist: is responsible for growing Sweat’s member base and building positive, meaningful relationships with new & existing members. This role provides strategic and tactical solutions to ensure objectives and key results are met across the member lifecycle.
Remote Jobs in Melbourne
- Through our customer engagement platform, Braze, we plan and implement CRM strategies to maximize member acquisition, engagement, and retention over the Sweat member lifecycle (marketing IAM, push, email)
- With the assistance of the Product and Developing teams, develop and maintain the automation and CRM architecture, including engineering and implementing solutions and continual improvement of key performance indicators and internal processes.
- Find ways to enhance and optimize interaction and speed up the entire conversion process, including testing, launching, and targeting
- Implement automated marketing campaigns at crucial points in the member journey, personalizing it to elevate the member experience.
- appropriately manage databases, translate them, and list data
- Make technical designs for triggered programs, automation flowcharts, and other process and task management documentation.
- Recognize the entire automated program experience, from development to deployment to reporting
- Work together with internal teams from various disciplines to comprehend the needs of the business and the intended results.
- Advice on data gathering requirements, reporting, and opportunities should be given to the Marketing, Data & Analytics, and other important teams.
- 2 years minimum of professional experience in a job involving client acquisition and engagement in digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms for omnichannel communications (email, push notifications, in-app messaging, content cards, web, social), Braze’s experience is highly regarded. Proven track record of implementing automation strategies and marketing funnels across multiple channels to increase engagement, and user experience, and drive revenue.
- Ability to coordinate plans, solve problems, and deliver results-oriented solutions through efficient team communication
- In charge of multi-channel campaigns’ quality assurance
- understanding of email marketing and ISPs (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Big Pond)