The harvest jobs in Canada are some of the most interesting and fun jobs that anyone could ask for. The work is hard, but it is also rewarding. The harvest jobs in Canada have a long history that goes back to the 1800s. In these jobs, people are paid to cut down trees, gather crops, and do other tasks related to the harvest. The hourly wage ranges from CA$16 to CA$32, depending on the type of job you have. Some of the harvest jobs in Canada include loggers, potato harvesters, sugar beet harvesters, and wheat harvesters.
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: will train
working environment external
working environment the countryside
- Working Conditions and Physical Ability
- repetitive tasks
- physical demands
- Attention to detail
- long stand
- bend over, squat down, kneel down
- Can you work shifts or be on call?
- Are you available on the advertised start date?
- Can you currently work legally in Canada?
- Would you like to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently live near the ad location?
- Do you already have experience in this field of activity?
- Working Hours: Seasonal
- Working language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week