Job Position: Remedial Massage Therapist
Location: Surfers Paradise, QLD
Remedial Massage Therapist Job Details:
A Remedial Massage Therapist is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, including but not limited to trigger point therapy, injury management, Swedish, sports, pregnancy, and Thai massage and reflexology.
What will I be doing?
As a Remedial Massage Therapist, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Perform all remedial massage and treatments available in our Spa menu.
- Provide efficient guest service from point of arrival to check out.
- Accurately explain spa treatment menu and packages to guests
- Ensure proper cleanliness of locker room, lounge, steam/sauna room, prep room and restrooms
- Ensure stocking of water and other beverages and set up and break down of beverage and fruit station
- To ensure audio-visual equipment is well maintained and in good condition
What are we looking for?
A Remedial Massage Therapist serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Australian or foreign recognized Diploma of Remedial Massage.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- At least 3 years experience with perform remedial massages.
- Experience in a resort or wellness related field
Why you’ll love working for Hilton!
- Access to the world’s best Team Member Travel Program with highly discounted rates
- Discounts of up to 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
- Comprehensive training and support for your new role
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Extensive range of career development opportunities