Job Position: Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Thompson House
Company: State Government of Victoria
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Thompson House Job Details:
Position Title: Enrolled Nurse Thompson House (Maternity Leave coverage until 31/3/2025)
Classification: IB68 – IB72
Salary per hour: $33.83 to $36.00 + superannuation + generous salary packaging options
Employment Type: Ongoing full-time or Ongoing part-time
Award: Proposed Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Health Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2020-2024
*All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check, NDIS (if required) and compliance with Dhelkaya Health Vaccination Policy.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses’ to join our team in Thompson House Residential Aged Care facility. You will be responsible for the provision of resident focused nursing care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Our wonderful team pride themselves on offering collaborative and compassionate care with an emphasis on quality of life We have a focus on constant professional development, encourage all staff to up-skill, and stay abreast of latest research and best practice. You will be part of an exceptional multi-disciplinary team who provide exceptional care to patients and make coming to work each day an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Have a Certificate IV or Diploma in Nursing with Medication Endorsement
- Have excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate sound clinical knowledge and excellent clinical skills,
- Provide evidence based, high quality care to patients.
- Deliver person-centred care that meets best practice standards and in line with Dhelkaya Health requirements
- Experience in aged care is desirable
Please refer to the relevant attached position description and address the key selection criteria on your cover letter when applying.
Culture and Benefits
Castlemaine and Maldon are located on Dja Dja Wurrung country in the Mount Alexander Shire. The area is renowned for its creativity, history and as host to the Castlemaine State Festival. The shire is a short drive from Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo, a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs and outdoor recreation opportunities, unique natural environment and historic goldfields, the community offers a rich diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Free onsite staff gym (Castlemaine campus)
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Dhelkaya Health.
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required
- The Dhelkaya Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the yea
Dhelkaya Health encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. People of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds.
For further information about this position, please contact Marvin Mappala, Acting Nurse Unit Manager on 03 5471 3622
Applications close 25th February 2024.
Job Reference: VG/1777066
Location: North West – Mount Alexander
Work Type: Fixed term – part time
Job Function: Nursing and Aged Care
Classification: As per advertisement
Salary Range: As per advertisement
Job Duration: until 31/3/2023
Date posted: 09-Feb-2024
Application Close Date: 25-Feb-2024
Attachments: (PDF, 221KB)
03 5471 3622