Job Position: PLM Leader
Company: JBS Foods
Location: Sydney, NSW
PLM Leader Job Details:
From humble beginnings as a butcher shop, Primo is now a household name on a journey to being a purposeful food brand. We hold market leading positions, across a house of brands, in multiple categories from Smallgoods to Cheese Snacking.
We are truly local for local, dedicated to serving our Customers and Consumers without politics: strategy, production and execution starts and ends here, and we are not burdened by the overbearing processes and approvals that often constrain companies of our size.
And last but not least, we are building a culture to match the ambition and we are proud to be part of the JBS Group.
Primo Foods has a rare opportunity for a PLM Leader to join the team based at our Chullora facility. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining the Bill of Materials, Product Datasheets, Operational specifications and Raw Material specification.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support NPD team and stage gate process by creating and maintaining Bill of Materials in AS400 and Specifications in iLeader.
- Data translation of raw materials, packaging, formulas and specifications through the commercialization process to meet regulatory and operational requirements.
- Ongoing reviewing & maintenance of products, raw materials, packaging, formulas and specifications to ensure ongoing accuracy and compliance to regulatory, private label customers, primo standards, and any other requirements.
- Investigating production orders relating to Bill of Materials, reviewing traceability systems, and conducting traceability exercises as required.
- Communicating with teams (operations, quality, purchasing, planning) of authorised changes, and ensuring that current specifications are available to all users.
- Support the document control and use of product specifications including finished goods, packing and processing.
- Ensure all product labels & artwork are accurate for regulatory data such as ingredient lists, claims, NIP, CoOL.
- Previous experience (3 to 5+ years) in a similar role in a multisite fast paced FMCG environment.
- Food Science background would be ideal.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills that enable coordination of data, including intermediate to advanced MS-Office skills
- Experience using production/traceability systems throughout production facilities and warehouses.
- Previous experience in development and adherence of project planning and project management.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on excellent listening and interaction skills at all levels throughout the business
- Ability to work with various IT systems and platforms.
- Strong quality focus
- Structured and logical approach to problem solving and projects.
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted Primo/meat products
- Retail and health insurance discounts
- Novated lease options
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Free physio onsite
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Onsite parking
If you’re passionate and want to be a part of the largest meat, pork and salmon manufacturer and producer in Australia, this opportunity may be for you. Apply now!