The Force Factor marketing team is responsible for sales to major online retailers (Amazon, Walmart.com, iHerb.com, etc.) and physical stores (Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, etc.). Our technical support and highly data-driven advertising methods set us apart and create endless opportunities for innovation and creative thinking-and ultimately results.
We are looking for a paid advertising manager who can thrive at work in any environment, who knows how to talk to consumers and drive their behavior. You will work on the following paid platforms: Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc. Digital marketers have always been the core of our team, driving and affecting the performance and growth of all aspects of the organization. Those in this role will be committed to strategically increasing the percentage of Force Factor’s overall marketing budget with a positive return on investment and performance-centric digital advertising spending. He or she will build and manage a team responsible for operating platform advertising campaigns in our major e-commerce retailers, as well as off-platform work aimed at creating demand and driving conversions. This person will report directly to and work closely with CMTO.
• Responsible for the digital marketing of all Force Factor cross-paid platforms
• Lead, manage, direct and develop a team of digital marketing experts
• Continuously improve the scale and return of e-commerce market activities
• Develop first-class off-platform advertising strategies to bring traffic to retail partners
• Collaboratively and resourcefully find creative assets that generate sales
• Build and maintain detailed analysis and performance reports across media
• Establish and strengthen the relationship with the account manager of the advertising platform
• More than 4 years of experience in digital advertising, preferably for consumer-centric brands
• Self-starter who desires results and has a good track record of managing high-performance teams
• Attention to detail, aggressive and organized marketers, with an insatiable desire to win