Job title: Mental Health Technician
Company: United Recovery Project
Expected salary: $16 – 20 per hour
Location: Riviera Beach, FL
Mental Health Technician Job Details:
United Recovery Project is seeking a professional, dedicated, and caring Mental Health Technician to join or outstanding MHT staff. Flexible availability is preferred. Candidate must have an thorough understanding of mental illness, and have the skills and compassion necessary to work in this environment. We have a family like atmosphere and believe that a strong team makes all the difference in patient care. We offer ample opportunities for growth and professional development.
· 96 Hours of PTO annually
· Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Voluntary benefits available (including Short Term, Accident, Disability, Life Insurance).
· Supportive work environment
· High staffing ratios !
· Report on daily activities and behaviors of all patients.
· Safely transport patients.
· Complete intake paperwork.
· Preform body and bag searches.
· Light cleaning
· Ensure patient safety by being alert to potential hazards.
· Provide structure, boundaries, and a warm and caring environment.
· Work as part of a team to provide exceptional patient care.
· Promote a positive morale and maintain professional composure.
Pay Range $16 to $20 per hour
commensurate with experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Valid and active Driver License is required.
· Basic computer literacy required.
· A minimum of 1-year experience in Mental Health required.
· KIPU EMR knowledge preferred.
· Current CPR certification and First Aid preferred.
· Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible hours.
· Highschool Diploma or GED preferred
· MUST be able to pass a Level 2 Background
Apply for the job now!