Job Position: Housekeeping Supervisor- Full Time
Company: Lancemore Group
Housekeeping Supervisor- Full Time Job Details:
- Luxury hotel in Melbourne CBD
- Exciting new opportunity to build a team
- Join one of Australia’s expanding hotel owned brands
Join our exceptional front office team at the luxurious Lancemore Crossley St hotel,
delivering genuine hospitality and a boutique experience to our corporate and
leisure travelers – all in the heart of the city.
About The Role:
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, this key role is to deliver our high
standards, consistency and efficiently with your HSK team. * Lancemore Crossley stunning new hotel with 113 rooms, rooftop terrace with
sweeping city views and wow factor lobby * You will join a top team to deliver the finest cleanliness standards in the area
- You will be required to inspect public areas to ensure clean and presentable
daily and assign tasks to HSK staff * You will need to be a hands on cleaning rooms where necessary and also in
public area * Contribute to our profitability through efficient planning and execution of
housekeeping duties * 7 day operation with varied rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts
including public holidays
- To flourish in this role, you will have an eye for detail and are a genuine hard worker
- Understand the art of teamwork and lead a team in order to achieve success
- Work well independently and can self-manage your workload and quality of
your rooms * A strong appetite to build and sustain relationships with your team
- A hands on and positive mindset
- Able to recognise challenges and meet them with a problem solving attitude
- You thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role
Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne
Beautifully positioned in a coveted laneway location, at the Paris end of Bourke Street, Lancemore Crossley St. embodies everything there is to love about Melbourne – grit, culture, art, theatre, sweeping views and seamless design. The design-led property features 113 curated suites, meeting facilities with modern technology, a rooftop terrace with sparkling city views, and an art deco inspired lobby bar.
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle
brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings
& events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning
wines. * We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family
owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of
a family company. * You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing
new talent and empowering people to drive their own results. * We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff
discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then…
CLICK THE ‘APPLY NOW’ BUTTON OR
Contact us at [email protected]
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn
Job Code Reference HKS112023
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Housekeeping Supervisor- Full Time Apply Now!
Discover More Lancemore Group Jobs, and Find more jobs in Australia.
Also, Check out More Housekeeping Supervisor- Full Time Vacancies in Australia.