Job Position: CNC Machinist and Lathe Operator
Company: Consortium Staffing Solutions
Location: Stoney Creek, ON
CNC Machinist and Lathe Operator Job Details:
Consortium Staffing Solutions, a Toronto-based recruitment firm, is currently seeking a qualified CNC Machinist and Lathe to join our client’s team in Stoney Creek. Specializing in providing superior recruitment solutions to businesses throughout Ontario and other provinces, our firm is dedicated to connecting qualified professionals with rewarding opportunities, we are excited to present this unique opportunity to a candidate possessing the requisite skills and expertise in CNC and Lathe.
Location: Stoney Creek, ONJob Type: Full Time PermanentWage: Up to 36/hr (Based on experience)Timing: 7:30am to 4pmDays: Monday to FridayBenefits: Group insurance benefits after probationOvertime: Able to work overtime based on business requirements
Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Set up, program and operate CNC Horizontal Boring Mill with FANUC / HEIDENHAIN controls.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills and lathes.
- Capable of performing programming and set up for all types of complex parts.
- Must be able to run and operate the machine without any assistance.
- Perform in process inspection of machined parts as required to maintain quality requirements.
- Verify tooling requirements are met in advance of commencement of each job; Bring up any issues/concerns to supervisor.
- Operate CNC Mill or Lathe to tight tolerance.
- Assist in unloading and remove processed parts from machine.
- Perform very close tolerance machining operations such as facing, boring, counter boring, drilling, tapping, etc. on large structural weldments, and castings.
- Cleaning and removing burrs after completed operations.
- Hold close tolerances and surface finish requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s practices and policies.
- Exceptional teamwork skills and effective communication abilities.
- 5 years of machining experience with CNC Horizontal Boring Mills, CNC Lathe, CNC Mills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills including the ability to work with fractional measurements and decimals.
- Know basic machine shop practices.
- Demonstrate a safe work history.
- Knowledge of CNC machine language.
Consortium Staffing Solutions.
Powered by JazzHR