Job Position: Keskorie – Housekeeper
Company: Det’on Cho Management
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Keskorie – Housekeeper Job Details:
HouseKeeper Keskorie Boarding Home – 20$/hr
- Full Medical benefits(50% premiums paid by employer)
- Pension(5% matching)
100% owned by the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, The Keskorie Boarding Home is a division of the
Det’on Cho Hospitality Group, providing top-tier, professional comfort, care and support to the
guests of the Keskorie Boarding Home. We promote a positive & supportive work-place culture
focused on growth, teamwork and the care for our employees and are seeking a Housekeeper for
the Keskorie Boarding Home.
Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Medical Travel Operations at the Keskorie
Boarding Home, the Housekeeper is a key member of the Keskorie Service Team who will be
instrumental in providing exceptionally clean and safe accommodations for our guests.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- familiar with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- proven team player with ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- attention to detail and ability to follow checklists
- proven punctuality and a pleasant demeanor
- Consistent ability to follow all corporate safe work procedures in the operation of housekeeping equipment and chemicals
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- ensuring rooms of the Keskorie Boarding Home guests are adequately cleaned
- ongoing cleaning of laundry i.e; blankets, sheets, pillows,etc.
- aiding our guests when appropriate and possible
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.