Job Position: Chef Apprenticeship – Menangle Country Club
Location: Menangle Park, NSW
Chef Apprenticeship – Menangle Country Club Job Details:
Hospitality Training Network (HTN) is seeking an eager and dedicated Apprentice Chef to join the team with Menangle Country Club!
What you’ll get is a nationally recognised certification that can take you around the world.
It all starts here, so read on… here’s some of the benefits:
- Earn a full-time wage as you learn and gain your recognised Qualification: Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Full uniform and tool kit provided to set you up from the start.
- Tailored and flexible training from skilled professionals
- Specialist mentoring and support with check-ins every 6 weeks and always available contacts
- Opportunity to build your experience at more than one employer!
Menangle Park, 2563
Menangle Country Club is a country club that boasts state of the art facilities appealing to the entire family while maintaining the country charm of the heritage-listed site. The food at Menangle County Club, overseen by their Head Chef, is all about quality meat and seafood on the grill. Simple cooking featuring great Australian beef and local, seasonal product that excites everyone.
As an Apprentice Chef, you will learn alongside qualified Chefs in all aspects of food preparation and presentation. Working with us allows you to learn and build experiences from skilled professionals within a commercial kitchen environment. You will be working at one of our great host venues, working with large quantities of food and a variety of seasonal ingredients. Key activities you can expect will be:
- Assist with the preparation and productions of meals.
- Assist with the preparation, production of special functions and catering requests
- Actively seek guidance and support from the Head Chef
- Implement feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to the Head Chef for ways of improving production methods.
- Use own initiative where appropriate
- Within scope of the position, carry out any other duties as directed by persons in charge.
To suit this role, you will be an eager and motivated individual with a passion for food looking to kick-start your culinary career! You will have good communication skills, seek out opportunities to learn and show initiative in your everyday duties.
Award Wages Apply
In order to be eligible for an apprenticeship in NSW you must be either an:
- Australian Citizenship
- Australian Permanent Residency
- New Zealand Passport Holder residing in Australia for more than six months.
- Click I’m Interested to create your profile, please ensure all your contact details are correct.
- Upload your current Resume.
Please note: If you fail to provide and complete all details as requested above your application will not be considered.
HTN is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Chef Apprenticeship – Menangle Country Club Apply Now!
Discover More HTN Jobs, and Find more jobs in Menangle Park, NSW.
Also, Check out More Chef Apprenticeship – Menangle Country Club Vacancies in Australia.