Job Position: Call Centre Agent – Work at Home
Company: Inspire Direct Marketing
Expected salary: $20 – 24 per hour
Call Centre Agent – Work at Home Job Details:
Call Centre Agent – Work from Home
Quit your day job, come help us save the world!
$20.00-$24.00/hour + Benefits.
We are a Canadian agency on a mission to inspire fundraising. We provide a warm and friendly voice to the largest and most respected charities in Canada. Our team is passionate, engaged and extremely effective. We call existing supporters to raise funds for important causes around the globe. So while there are no cold calls or high-pressure tactics, we are a performance team and results matter. We hope they motivate you as well.
If you are a mature sales or call centre representative, come join our team of professional fundraising agents to elevate your career and use your skills to help make our world a better place.
Our fundraisers inspire, laugh and uplift the lives of Canadian donors every day, from coast to coast. Their work helps to raise funds for some of the world’s most worthwhile causes while being part of a passionate team.
Each day and each call can be different. We find new child sponsors, welcome first time donors, renew event participants, and recruit new monthly donors. We thank and engage and look for creative new ways to delight on every call. We are all about teamwork, customer connections and having fun while we do it.
This is a full-time, outbound, work-from-home position.
- Permanent, full-time employment with consistent hours and growth opportunities
- Premium wages, $20.00 – $24.00 hourly w bonuses
- Engagement with world-class charitable organizations
- 100% paid training and health benefits (at 3 months)
- Trip incentives (to visit child sponsor communities), bonuses and rewards
- Training opportunities, lunch-and-learns, workshops
- Team culture and activities, ice breakers, community events
- A minimum of 2 years’ customer service and call centre experience
- You love talking to people and are a great communicator
- You are looking for full-time hours, 40 hours a week
- Availability to work evenings (1:00PM – 10:00PM EST Mon -Thu, 10:00AM – 7:00PM EST Fri)
- Availability to work occasional Saturday shifts (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
- You are technically savvy and self-reliant
Work at Home requirements:
- A professional and secure work from home office space
- newer-version Windows PC or laptop computer (Apple or Mac are not supported)
- A stable high-speed cabled internet connection (wireless not acceptable) with a minimum speed of 25 mbps down/5 mbps up
- A USB headset and webcam
If you are looking to be part of something bigger than yourself and to join a mature call centre team with opportunities to grow and support your peers; we would love to hear from you.
Inspire is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note: We thank everyone for their interest however only the best qualified candidates may be contacted.