Job Position: Hairdresser
Company: Australian Skin Clinics
Location: Chermside, QLD
Hairdresser Job Details:
About The Role
Do you love making people feel confident, empowered and beautiful? Look no further! Hairhouse has a great opportunity for a Hairdresser to join our friendly team. Whether you are currently working from home, had a break or just looking for a change, if you are a qualified Hairdresser, become a part of the biggest salon network in Australia.
- Flexible Working hours
- Generous incentives
- Discounts on products and services
- In-house Online Training Platform
- On the job Skill Development and Coaching
- Promotion opportunities
- Awards to recognise excellence
- Supportive, inclusive and fun team
- Expert, supportive network with the largest employer of Hairdressers in Australia
- Attract and establish a regular clientele
- Deliver professional and personalised hair services and home care advice
- Provide full consultations, product advice and rebooking to maintain your client’s hair plan and goals
- Support a high performing and values driven salon
- Actively promote National Marketing campaigns to drive salon results.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Hairdressing qualification (essential)
- Previous experience in Hairdressing
- Excellent customer service experience
- Passionate about hair and beauty
- Strong communication skills
At Hairhouse, our Hairdressers love all things hair and beauty and are committed and passionate about providing exceptional and professional hair care advice to help their clients feel their best. If this is you, then come and join us – APPLY NOW – we can’t wait to meet you!
About the company
With over 30 years’ experience and 110+ stores nationwide, Hairhouse is Australia’s leading hair and beauty retail and services destination. Hairhouse is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a positive working environment that promotes inclusion and diversity.
This position is available at: