Job title: Electrician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Expected salary: $70000 – 150000 per year
Location: Huntsville, AL
Electrician Job Details:
We are hiring a Residential Service Electricians!
Founded in 1994, we have been the industry leader for decades! We are continuously expanding and need Residential Service Electricians to support this growth. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by a friendly electrical professional.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous training to help sharpen your skills
- Positive work environment with an excellent company culture and teamwork
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Holiday party for employees and family
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses – Uncapped commission!
- Average salary $70,000 – $150,000 – but the income is unlimited!
- Health Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Weekly and Monthly trainings
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Take home trucks
- Tool loan allowance program
As an experienced Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Electricians:
- Minimum of 3 years of Residential Service experience
- Journeyman license preferred
- Troubleshooting experience, a MUST
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Apply for the job now!