Job Position: Component Fitter
Company: Haynes Group of Companies
Location: Mackay, QLD
Component Fitter Job Details:
About the Company
Haynes Group is part of a large family of companies, and we pride ourselves on the fact that we can offer solutions to our customers. We believe that people do amazing things and surrounding ourselves with people who are as committed as us at providing a safe and highly productive working environment for our employees.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Either Mechanical or Machinist background – candidates will be trained across both sides of the role
- Re-building hydraulic cylinders and building components – Transmission diffs.
- Working to WHS standards and Company procedures
- Must be reliable and keen to learn new skills
The successful applicant must have:
- Trade Qualification and experience maintaining Caterpillar equipment
- Preferred Skills: Experience repairing and maintaining Caterpillar equipment and SIS, Experience in component rebuilds, First Aid Certificate, Forklift Licence
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol testing, as needed
Interested? Please make contact to ask any further questions regarding this role.
Emma Smith | [email protected] .au | (07) 4952 9749
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, we keep things simple: We back the talent of our people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. We’re part of a large family of companies and we pride ourselves on the fact that many of our short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality and only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer.