Job Position: Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener
Company: Sonic HealthPlus
Location: Canning Vale, WA
Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener Job Details:
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener to join our Canningvale Clinic, in WA on a Full-Time basis, working 38 hours a week. Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, this position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to manage a variety of tasks and customer demands.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Reception and general administration duties
- Processing medical bookings
- Results management
- Administering health questionnaires
- Conducting preliminary medical assessments
- Specimen collection (this includes the supervision of Drug and Alcohol Testing)
- Audiometry testing
- Spirometry testing
The successful candidate will:
- Be well-organised and have great administration skills
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Also have an ‘eye’ for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to all staff and clients
Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
WHY JOIN US?
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener Vacancies in Australia.