Job Position: BMS Tech / Electrician
Expected salary: $110000 per year
Location: Hobart, TAS
BMS Tech / Electrician Job Details:
Randstad Tasmania are currently seeking an experienced Electrician or Building management systems technician to join our clients team on a permanent basis.
This particular role will see you working alongside of a team of very experienced team to organise and facilitate digital building services and installations throughout the Tasmanian commercial and health care sector.
You will need to be a motivated self starter. Be passionate about creating opportunities and giving customers a solution to their ever growing commercial needs. You will have the ability to lead from the front and work in a fast paced team, Needing to exercise your attention to detail daily and provide customers with honest and reliable information. This will see you specialise in commercial buildings, installations, fault finding and demonstrating knowledge about Schneider systems and products.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tasmanian open electrical licence
- Posses a technical knowledge of both Electrical and HVAC systems
- Relevant commercial experience
- Ability to collaborate in a team and work autonomously
- Drivers licence (C class or higher)
- Strong passion for safety
What you’ll receive in return:
- Work vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and required tools for the trade
- Industry leading salary and allowances
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Industry leading training programs
- Our clients provide the ability to work all around the world
This role is only open to Tasmania residents or qualified applicants moving to Tasmania
If you’d like to apply or are interested in a confidential conversation please call Ryan Cooper on 0499 611 614 or email your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
BMS Tech / Electrician
Secondary School/High School