Job title: Agricultural Service Technician
Company: Redline Equipment
Location: Ottawa, OH
Agricultural Service Technician Job Details:
Redline Equipment is a market leading agriculture equipment dealership with 12 different locations operating throughout the Midwest region with Case IH being our primary brand of equipment. At Redline Equipment we are passionate about providing Heroic Customer Support through our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, service, and parts departments. We strive to provide our employees with transparency, growth opportunities, and competitive compensation including a robust benefit package. We pride ourselves in our continuous improvement not only within our business but through the role we play in community development. Here at Redline Equipment, we are always looking for individuals who share our passion for the agriculture industry. Our greatest asset is our dedicated, forward-thinking, and highly skilled team of employees. When employed with Redline Equipment you can expect to be treated as a vital and instrumental member of our team through collaboration and teamwork. We like to work together and consider our team work to be inclusive. Our company can be evaluated as a progressive, positive, and phenomenal operation and we hope to encourage you to apply to our open positions.
About the Position:
The Agricultural Service Technician is a vital part of our team by providing heroic customer support to our customers. They utilize mechanical abilities to service, repair, recondition, and assemble new or used agricultural equipment.
Compensation Range: $18.00 – $33.00 per hour
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Quarterly Technician Incentive Program
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 100% Company Paid Uniforms
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Affiliate Rewards Program
- Personal Finance Solutions
- Employee Development Program
- Perform quality work assigned by service manager in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist service manager by advising customers of necessary agricultural equipment service repairs and makes recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance.
- Assist service manager with customer complaint problems pertaining to service and repair work.
- Maintains in good condition all service tools and service vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area clean.
- Responsible for the safety and maintaining a safe working environment in the shop area and reporting all accidents to the service manager immediately.
- Document on work orders all work performed while repairing agricultural equipment.
- Document all parts used while completing any repair job.
- Record all labor hours worked on work order.
- Inspects all completed work prior to turning in work order to the Service Manager.
- Recommends new shop equipment which will cut costs in shop and speed up work or which will give the customer more complete coverage.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications or Requirements:
- Agricultural Equipment Technology Degree or equivalent experience in Agricultural Equipment repair.
- Basic knowledge of product line, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to use desktop or laptop computer for Microsoft Office platform, plus effectively research and navigate the internet.
Compensation Range Disclosure:
The base compensation range represents the low and high end of the Redline Equipment wage plan for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but are not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Redline Equipment’s total compensation package for employees. We encourage you to take a peek at the robust benefit package listed in the job description above.
Apply for the job now!