Job title: ABA/Autism Therapist, Clinic in New Lenox, IL
Company: Key Autism Services
Location: New Lenox, IL
ABA/Autism Therapist, Clinic in New Lenox, IL Job Details:
Are you searching for a rewarding experience helping children and families reach their goals and full potential? If you are passionate about improving the lives of children and adolescents on the autism spectrum, apply now! Key Autism is hiring motivated and passionate professionals, both experienced and entry level to join our growing team! We provide an in-depth ABA training to assist with growth and knowledge of the field and providing impeccable services to our families.
We are looking for part time Behavioral Technicians to work in our center!
Evening shifts available
Hourly payrate is $20 to $26 based on overall experience
Behavior Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one (1:1) in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Conduct discrete trials, implement behavior support, and treatment plans
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Arrive on time and be prepared for therapy sessions
Growth Opportunities in the field of ABA:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive hourly rates, incentive programs, and bonuses
- A Rewarding Career: Helping kids achieve their goals!
- Behavior Therapist New-Hire Skills Training
- Tuition discount with our Partners!
- RBT certification and aspiring BCBA program (Supervision and Mentoring)
Behavior Technician Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred), or RBT
- Experience: Childcare, healthcare, or mental health
- Dependability: Consistency and reliability s crucial for child’s success
- Integrity: You will work in the child’s home without constant supervision
- Positivity and Patience: It’s all about positive reinforcement and repetition
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to up to 35lbs.
- Required to perform activities that entail fine and gross motor skills, bend, kneel, and squat, sitting on floor or in a chair, or standing for periods of time.
- Ability to respond quickly in short distance (100 feet) in response to the movement and behaviors of children.
- Willingness and ability to work in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Key Autism provides services to children and adults throughout the states of Massachusetts, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, and Texas. Services include programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related conditions. We have been serving families since 2014. At Key we work as compassionate partners with individuals, families, case managers and other professionals to provide the level of support needed to improve the lives of the clients we serve.
At Key Autism Services, all the autism treatment services we provide are guided by a common philosophy about the role of the family in a child’s development. We strive to equip both the children and their families with necessary skills for strong, satisfying relationships with one another, because we know that learning happens best when it happens in the context of playful, reciprocal interactions with life partners.
We believe family is the foundation for a child’s development. Family is the ever-present guiding force in a child’s life from the first breath through all the growing-up years. Family doesn’t close for the holidays, go on vacation or call it quits at five o’clock. Family remains a persistent presence on a day-in, day-out basis, through all the seasons of the year, through all the years of childhood.
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained and dedicated individuals who show a passion to contribute their skills to make our client healthier and stronger.
Check out more opportunities we have to offer!
Apply for the job now!