Job title: Medicaid Billing Specialist Full Time for Autism ABA Therapy Provider – Mooresville NC Corporate Office
Company: Highlights Healthcare
Location: Mooresville, NC
Medicaid Billing Specialist Full Time for Autism ABA Therapy Provider – Mooresville NC Corporate Office Job Details:
Highlights Healthcare is seeking a passionate and dedicated Medicaid Billing Specialist to join our corporate support team. Our team supports our ABA therapy Learning Centers and home-based clients throughout North Carolina.
Our Medicaid Billing Specialist manages the oversight of all billing and accounts receivables for the organization. The Specialist will have both financial and non-financial tasks while ensuring to maintain the company’s revenues. The Specialist will manage the status of accounts and balances and the identification of inconsistencies associated with those accounts.
Who is Highlights Healthcare?
Highlights Healthcare provides diagnosis and early intervention ABA therapy services to bring meaningful and positive change to children with autism. We specialize in serving young learners and families with Medicaid benefits. We believe every child can achieve great things, and we are guided by family-centered principles that demonstrate dignity and respect.
Our culture fosters manageable caseloads and professional career paths supported by a team of expert leaders. Our operations corporate support center and flagship learning centers are in beautiful North Carolina – convenient to the mountains, beaches, professional sports teams, leading universities, and world-class dining and entertainment.
Why you should consider a Medicaid Billing Specialist position with Highlights:
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Full time employment
- Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supportive/collaborative work environment
- Growing company committed to clinical excellence and its mission
- Receive and sort incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts, and invoices
- Maintain accounts receivable database and communicate client balances
- Report on billing activity with clear data
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of files and records
- Perform periodic audits of files and records
- Assist with payroll functions
- Comply with Highlights Healthcare’s vision, mission, and values
- Graduate of an accredited college or university in finance, accounting or another related area
- 1 year+ healthcare billing experience preferred
- Adherence to laws and best practices with regard to customers and data
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, team environment, and processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Highly organized with attention to detail; results driven
- Excellent time management and high productivity
- Strong, polished communication and customer service skills – written and verbal
Highlights Healthcare, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or Health insurance.
COVID-19 considerations: HHC follows all applicable CDC guidelines.
Apply for the job now!