Job Position: 2nd Cook
Location: Whitehorse, YT
2nd Cook Job Details:
We’re looking for a great teammate who can think quickly and knows their way around the kitchen! As the 2nd Cook, your main role will be to…
- Prepare a wide variety of foods and meals, made and served to the highest standard possible.
- Be responsible for inspecting food and equipment on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace during and at the end of your shift.
Are you the missing ingredient? Read on to learn more.
What you bring:
- You have fine-tuned your culinary skills and have completed a college or other post-secondary program in cooking.
- You value safety in the workplace and hold a valid food safety certificate.
- You have put your cooking abilities to work and have 2-3 years of experience in the hotel or restaurant industry.
- You can juggle more than just oranges, you work well under pressure and can prioritize and multitask.
Who is ATCO Frontec:
ATCO Frontec is a market leader providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions, operational support services and disaster and emergency management for a diverse range of clients. We are a service-based organization made up of great people who work hard to get the job done and deliver excellence in the communities where we work and live.
Why join our team:
- We offer employee benefits, career advancement, and growth and development opportunities.
- We believe in safety above all else, and we foster a welcoming and diverse culture, and we’re committed to an inclusive, fair, and respectful workplace.
- This is a rotational position with 4 weeks on/2 weeks off. While on site, enjoy all meals, accommodation, and amenities free of charge.
The fine print: This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test and a Security Clearance Check. Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices. ATCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.