Job Position: Welder
Location: Adelaide, SA
Welder Job Details:
Liebherr Australia are seeking multiple skilled welders to join our Fabrication team within our Mining Division at our Para Hills West site.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something big and join a progressive team Manufacturing ultra class Liebherr Excavator Excavator Bucketss up to 49 m3, weighing 46T
What you will do
- Welding of mining excavator buckets.
- Interpret technical drawings, FCAW welding, grinding, and arc gouging.
- Comply with international recognised acceptance criteria.
- Operate plant and mobile equipment.
- Strong commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical workshop drawings.
- Demonstrate quality workmanship which meets or exceeds business and customer requirements
Preferred by not Essential
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, RB/RI, and CB
- Scissor Lift (Yellow Card) licence
- Mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience
- Experience with heavy plate (32mm+).
Full time positions rostered Monday to Friday, with daily overtime available as well as overtime on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Afternoon Shift [3.30pm – 11.36pm]
What can we offer you?
At Liebherr Australia, we’re committed to looking after you, with some great benefits including (but not limited to):
- Ability and support to upskill and obtain a Cert III in Engineering Fabrication.
- 11% Superannuation, plus the ability to further salary sacrifice superannuation.
- Novated Car leasing through SGFleet.
- Generous employee benefits pool, including 5 bonus leave days per year, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- Employee referral program.
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Officer
Applications close COB Friday 6th October 2023
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence at any time. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Emailed applications will not be considered.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Sparks at: [email protected].
Liebherr – One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Liebherr Group, which employs approximately 48,000 people, in more than 140 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes Liebherr a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. Liebherr-Australia is responsible for selling and servicing earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Though the company’s 20 hectare Head Office Complex is based in Adelaide, Australia, the commitment to, and support of, New Zealand customers is unwavering.
Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
1 Dr Willi Liebherr Drive