Job Position: Warehouse Operator
Company: Parrish and Heimbecker
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Warehouse Operator Job Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Warehouse Operator for our Pulse Plant based in Saskatoon, SK.
P&H Milling P&H is the largest Canadian-owned milling company. The P&H Milling Group sources wheat from Western Canada, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada to produce quality flour and cereal products. The lineup includes hard red spring wheat flour for breads and other bakery products, soft winter wheat flour for cakes and cookies, as well as semolina flour for pasta, organic flour, and atta flour for chappati. In our specialty milling operation in Saskatoon, we also mill pea fractions.
From its mills in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Montreal, Quebec; Acton, Hanover, and Cambridge, Ontario; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and Lethbridge, Alberta, the P&H Milling Group supplies flour to customers throughout Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Iceland, and Pacific Rim countries.
Wage and Benefits Wage: $21.92 – $24.50
Parrish & Heimbecker Ltd has a people-first approach therefore, we offer many perks to our hard-working staff! Some of our benefits include:
- Learning and Development Programs
- Dental, Vision, and Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Matching
- Wellness Program
- Company Events
Your Role As a Warehouse Operator, the successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will support the operations, performing his/her duties in a safely and timely manner.
Day to Day
- Assist with shipping, receiving and inventory organization operations.
- Operate the forklift to efficiently carry out product loading and unloading.
- Operate a stretch wrap machine.
- Maintain clean work area and perform sanitation duties within the warehouse.
- Complete and comply with all Health & Safety training relating to the job.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform other warehouse duties as required and assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Previous experience in a general labourer position.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Physically fit with the ability to safely lift and stack 25 kg bags.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and dependable with the ability to work shiftwork.
- Able to work in environments subject to dust allergens as well as in all outside weather conditions.
Work and grow with a family-owned company. Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values, honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
To apply and learn more visit us at
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. P&H welcomes and encourages applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request for both internal and external candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Powered by JazzHR