Job Position: Warehouse Officer – Western Australia
Company: Australian Workforce
Location: Western Australia
Warehouse Officer – Western Australia Job Details:
Warehouse Officer – Western Australia
Company : Qube
The primary objectives of this role is to safely and efficiently execute management of materials in a warehouse environment; to receive, put away, preserve, manage, pick and process items as per customer requirements.
- System transactions, Goods Receipt, Putaway, Preserve, Pick, Pack, Ship materials as per supply chain demand. Take individual responsibility for accuracy and completing inventory transactions.
- Process returns with the same diligence as outbound materials.
- Be proficient in inventory management and associated Microsoft systems;
- Actively work to keep the workplace clean and safe, using the 5S principles of Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardise and Sustain.
- Ensure Quarantine Management Plan for location is read and applied to material and cargo processing.
- Ensure the correct level of quarantine compliance has been executed prior to shipping ensuring equipment has been subject to the correct pest treatments and is free from Quarantine Risk Material.
- Operate equipment and machinery with care and in a safe manor.
- Safely load and unload trucks of various configurations and sizes in a timely manner. Unload vehicles accurately and within specified time limits with a focus ensuring materials are physically receipted correctly, employing appropriate manual handling behaviours.
- Any other reasonable request or task that is within their physical capability and skill set and in which they have been trained to the required standard.
- Follow the principles of Chain of Responsibility
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate and experienced in MS Office Suite
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence (Car)
- Current Forklift Licence (LF) (Desirable)
- Chain of Responsibility qualification (Desirable)
- Certificate III or IV Warehouse Operations (Desirable)
- Dogman License (Desirable)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness and qualified in in transport of DG by Road, Air or Sea (Desirable)
- Experience in JDE is highly regarded, as well as knowledge of other inventory management systems
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Qube Energy expectations
- Effectively manages change to tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Time Management and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with proactive approach to task resolution
- Continue to develop skill-set through ongoing training and coaching