Job Position: Paid Advertising Executive – Entry Level
Company: The Reload Group
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Paid Advertising Executive – Entry Level Job Details:
Looking for a start in paid advertising?
Come and join one of Australia’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in the Media & Marketing Industry!
Are you looking to advance your experience in the world of digital marketing? Ready to start a fulfilling career that will fast-track your exposure to all aspects of performance marketing – including Google Ads, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Display Advertising and more?
Reload Media has an opportunity for someone who is passionate about all things Paid Marketing & Advertising, genuinely loves to work within a team, and strives to exceed clients’ expectations. You will be surrounded by a supportive team of 50+ expert digital marketers and have access to the best training and digital opportunities that only a leading agency can provide!
This is the role for you if:
- You’re a numbers person and love analysing data to fuel your strategies and recommendations
- You thrive juggling multiple projects and are confident to work across a range of different tasks
- You enjoy being in control of your work and coming up with the strategy and execution
- Most importantly, you are excited to make your mark in a leading digital marketing agency by delivering high performing campaigns for our clients
This position is well suited to a recent marketing graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ hands-on marketing experience looking to build a career specialising in Performance Marketing. In return, you’ll receive extensive training across all areas of digital marketing, while working in a supportive and fun agency environment. We invest heavily in the professional development of all Reloaders, creating ‘individualised careers’ and building the skills of talented marketers.
What Life At Reload Has To Offer You
Reload Media is a leading digital marketing agency in Brisbane, with clients across multiple continents. At Reload, you’ll be working with some of Australia’s (and the world’s) leading brands including Yamaha, Terry White Chemmart, Aje, Rusty, Gelatissimo, and more.
At Reload you can expect to join a collaborative, energetic and supportive team. A huge amount of passion and energy goes into creating an inspiring and fun environment that sets you up to thrive, with many Reloaders creating impressive careers for themselves.
Hear what people have to say about working at Reload on Glassdoor.com.au:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working in a small team of 6-8 people (known internally at Reload as a ‘Pod’) to assist with the coordination and implementation of digital marketing projects & campaigns
- Developing digital marketing strategies that incorporate cross-platform delivery, clever marketing tactics and creative thinking
- Developing and implementing quality Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns for some of Australia’s leading brands across various networks such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Continual optimisation and improvement of your campaigns to deliver the best results for your clients
- Reporting on your results using metrics such as traffic, conversions, user engagement with the ads and the website, etc.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teammates
Who We’re Looking For
- A tertiary qualification (or similar) in a relevant field. I.e. advertising, marketing, business, communication, etc.
- Living and breathing digital marketing, a passion for data, and strong analytical skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your clients’ work, the team around you and the business as a whole
- Experience in Google Ads and other Pay Per Click channels is obviously a plus, but not absolutely required (training will be provided to the applicant with the right attitude)
- A customer-centric attitude and a willingness to constantly exceed client expectations – you’ll need to be able to build rapport with clients and work well within a team environment.
- Great communication skills – you’ll need to be able to meet with your clients and communicate about your strategy, work and results
- A good understanding of project and time management, and the ability to be flexible with your work and your deliverables
Benefits & Salary
We’re super proud that Reload’s stand-out culture and happy team have resulted in us being named as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in the Media & Marketing industry for 2023!
Aside from the usual perks of working in an agency, a core pillar of what defines Reload is a focus on ‘People & Careers’. Developing individuals and providing opportunities for growth is at the core of our business model. To support this, you’ll have your own professional development budget, access to our industry leading training and our learning and development platform. We also believe that ‘Attitude Creates Ability’, and that means at Reload we focus on the way you approach work, not just the skills you have. This is the stuff that really excites us and we hope it does you too!
Some of the other benefits we provide are:
- 2 additional Rest & Relaxation days per year & 1 day of birthday leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working options
- Opportunities for domestic & international travel
- Additional menstrual & menopausal leave
- Phone and call plan
- Regular events & parties
- Paid volunteer day each year
- Paid blood donation leave
- Free counselling, for professional or personal matters
- 3 months paid parental leave on top of statutory parental leave
Take a look at our careers page on our website to find out all about the perks and benefits of working at Reload.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 plus Superannuation, based on experience.
Be Yourself, We Like You That Way
At Reload, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. We know that diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our culture and our business. We celebrate multiple approaches, points of view and backgrounds. We work hard to build a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the ability of everyone to be their full authentic selves at work.
At any point in the application process, please feel safe to let us know of any accommodations that will make it more accessible for you. We encourage you to share your pronouns and anything else you would like us to know that will make this an enjoyable experience.
Ready to Apply?
To start your application, please click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume & custom cover letter.
Due to the competitive nature of this role, only applicants that include the above will be shortlisted and you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks if your application has been progressed.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Paid Advertising Executive – Entry Level Apply Now!
Discover More The Reload Group Jobs, and Find more jobs in Brisbane, QLD.
Also, Check out More Paid Advertising Executive – Entry Level Vacancies in Australia.