Job Position: Temporary Associate- AFTERNOON/CLOSES and WEEKEND/HOLIDAYS availability
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Temporary Associate- AFTERNOON/CLOSES and WEEKEND/HOLIDAYS availability Job Details:
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands committed to stretching what’s possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit page to learn more about Tapestry’s commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity
General Purpose of the Position: represent and communicate the kate spade brand and
lifestyle to customers through sales competency, product expertise and by providing the highest level of customer service. responsibilities include but are not limited to the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Client & Service Expert:
achieves individual sales goals
develops strong product knowledge across all categories
the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by
delivering the ultimate kate spade experience
able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills,
proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle
to the customer
demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
execute operational tasks as per company directives
accurately processes all pos transactions
adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
Physical Requirements: available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
standing for extended periods of time
able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
comfortable climbing ladders
Skills and Abilities Required: professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
prior luxury goods experience preferred
proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
works well in a team environment
college degree preferred
ALL APLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK FRIDAY and SATURDAY and SUNDAY as a minimun requirement.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or
Visit Kate Spade at .
Req ID: 112463
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Temporary Associate- AFTERNOON/CLOSES and WEEKEND/HOLIDAYS availability Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Temporary Associate- AFTERNOON/CLOSES and WEEKEND/HOLIDAYS availability Vacancies in Canada.