Job Position: Support Workers – Support at Home
Location: Hove, SA
Support Workers – Support at Home Job Details:
- All shifts available across a 7 day roster
- Salary sacrifice – earn up to $15,899 tax free per year!
- $31.78 per hour, paid travel time and 92c per kilometer for petrol.
Set within beautiful grounds in the seaside suburb of Hove, Alwyndor delivers on-site residential living and support at home services, along with therapy and wellbeing services that empower the people in our communities to live healthy, engaged and fulfilled lives.
Alwyndor’s welcoming, high quality facilities include 144 residential, dementia, respite care beds, transitional and care awaiting placement beds, together with allied health, therapy and wellness programs and home support packages that support people in Adelaide’s southern metro communities.
We are looking for people who…
- Are flexible and available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Are available to work in the Southwestern metropolitan area
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- Have the ability to work independently and without supervision
- High standards of presentation and personal hygiene
- Provide a consistent, professional and effective level of support and can clearly communicate with our clients
- Personal Care (Showering, toileting and general hygiene)
- Medication (prompting and administrating)
- Provide transports to appointments
- Assist with shopping and provide general social support
- Domestic Duties (cleaning, meal preparation and laundry)
- Communicate the clients health and well-being, and progress to support coordinator.
To be considered for this role you will have…
- A Certificate III in Aged Care or similar
- A current Driver’s Licence
- A reliable vehicle that will pass a Vehicle Safety Checklist
- A current First Aid certificate or we can organise
- At least 6 months experience caring for the elderly in their own homes preferred but not mandatory
- Comply with all mandatory vaccinations required by the government to work within the Aged Care sector including Influenza and Covid-19 vaccinations.
If the above sounds like you, please hit the APPLY button now!
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Alwyndor is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.