Job title: Staff Engineer Intern – Summer 2024
Location: Rehoboth Beach, DE
Staff Engineer Intern – Summer 2024 Job Details:
At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Rehoboth Beach, DE office is looking for a Staff Engineer Intern who embodies this purpose.
What You’ll Do:
As part of your Intern experience here at Bohler, you will:
- Immerse yourself in the day to day operations of a land development consulting firm
- Learn the stages of the site development process
- Prepare concept plans
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate and drive projects forward
- Research and learn zoning ordinances and coordinate with local jurisdictions
- Visit sites to see the engineering process in action
What We Offer:
- Hands-on training in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Partnership with mentors to ensure you are meeting your internship goals
- A team-based learning environment
- A fun atmosphere that includes social events and intramural sports
What You’ll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative problem-solving
- A high school diploma and current enrollment in a Civil Engineering program, or a related field
- AutoCAD experience would be nice; but if you don’t have it, we’ll help you get it!
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Apply for the job now!