Job Position: Seasonal Retail Assistant – Chermside
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Seasonal Retail Assistant – Chermside Job Details:
At Sephora, we believe that beauty thrives in diversity and discovery. Our purpose is to expand the way the world sees beauty by empowering the ExtraOrdinary in each of us.
Join Sephora during our busiest time of the year and be part of the Chermside team in Brisbane as Seasonal Retail Assistant (Beauty Advisor) on a Fixed-term basis. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge, and make your mark at a leading global beauty retailer.
Sephora is part of the Global Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey Group which is the world’s largest luxury goods conglomerate. Across Australia and New Zealand, we have circa 26 stores, a growing online platform and we plan to expand this year on year. Not only do we offer diverse store opportunities, we also have our head office based in Sydney CBD.
Some of our well-liked benefits:
- Opportunities for personal development here in Australia and New Zealand
- Opportunities across our global group of high-end luxury brands
- Gifted products throughout the seasonal period, along with store discounts of up to 45% off
- Mental Health wellbeing programs available 24/7
- Unique online learning platform
- Fortnightly Pay + Super
As a Retail Assistant in Sephora you are our Beauty Advisors; You are fundamental to the store team by inspiring and helping our customers become the best version of themselves. At Sephora you will have the opportunity to work across all our departments from beauty, skincare, haircare, and wellness. You will be equipped with initial onboarding training and continuous learning through our unique online learning platform and field trainers to help customers discover Sephora’s amazing offerings.
At the end of the holiday period, you may have the opportunity to apply for an extended contract with us! This may be a short-term opportunity or the start of a beauty-ful career with the world’s most loved beauty brand.
You’ll shine here if you:
- Enjoy creating an amazing customer experience by providing a welcoming environment to listen and embrace their unique needs.
- Are a keen observer of new products and the latest beauty trends and techniques
- Are open to expanding your knowledge of our iconic brands to share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team of Beauty Advisors.
- Are open to participating in cross-training and attending in-store beauty expert training sessions where you’re encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
- Have previous Sales experience in a retail or customer facing environment, and have excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients and fellow team members.
Please keep in mind when considering a role at Sephora that each of our stores have their own individual needs. As this is a Seasonal retail position, and our busiest days of trade are between Thursday to Sunday, the ideal candidate will be able to provide full availability over the period October 2023 – January 2024 including late night trade, public holidays, and weekends.
Sephora is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace for all. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, or other employment practices. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Seasonal Retail Assistant – Chermside Apply Now!
Discover More Sephora Jobs, and Find more jobs in Brisbane, QLD.
Also, Check out More Seasonal Retail Assistant – Chermside Vacancies in Australia.