Job Position: Senior Cargo Agent
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Senior Cargo Agent Job Details:
Job Summary: Summit Air is hiring for a Senior Cargo Agent to join the team in Yellowknife, NT! Bring your excellent customer service skills and safety-first attitude to our warehouse team.
If you are a detail-oriented with a strong background in shipping or warehousing, and an interest in the aviation industry, you would be a great fit for this role. As Senior Cargo Agent, you will be responsible for incoming deliveries and working safely as a part of the warehouse team as well as the day-to-day operations of our 3rd party freight.
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security. Join the Summit Air family by applying today!
- Receive, unload and place all incoming deliveries appropriately
- Run day to day operations of 3rd party freight
- Compare bills of lading with actual good received
- Inspect all incoming packages/products for defects and damages
- Prepares product for shipment.
- Adhere and follow SOPs
- Follow health and safety policies
- Work as part of the warehouse team, collaborating and suggesting ways to improve warehouse procedures and practices
- Ability to obtain Restricted Area Identification Card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse or shipping environment would be an asset
- Ability load and unload trucks (lifting up to 70lbs)
- Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong focus on safety culture
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via . For more information about Ledcorâs Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT