Job title: Registered Nurse – Emerg Department – Up to 10K in Relocation Bonus
Location: Miami, FL
Registered Nurse – Emerg Department – Up to 10K in Relocation Bonus Job Details:
Please note that you need at least 1 year of year of recent, continuous experience working in the Emergency Department as an RN? to be considered for this position
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission – partnering and healing for a healthy future – and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Shift: Day Shift (0700 – 1930)
Schedule: 12-hour shifts; Alternating Weekends
Incentives: MultiCare is proud to offer qualified external candidates that accept a Full-Time position (.75 or higher) a $20,000 sign on bonus, up to $10,000 in relocation assistance and up to $20,000 in student loan forgiveness.
Contact: For information regarding this position, please reach out to:
FTE:: 0.6, Shift: : Day, Schedule: Day
Position Summary We’re seeking a staff RN to join our incredible hospital-based team. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your specialized training, knowledge, and nursing care with a multidisciplinary approach.
It’s an exciting time to be a nurse at MultiCare. We are on a journey to become a best-in-class nursing organization. Together, we are creating an environment where nurses are owners in the clinical decision-making process, are well connected, have open communication with their colleagues, feel supported to develop professionally, and understand the future of nursing at MultiCare.
- You will organize patient care by prioritizing, delegating, delivering and evaluating on an ongoing basis
- You will utilize the knowledge base of nursing education and experience to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols
- Collaborate with the nursing team to facilitate overall improvement in quality of care, patient experience and cost reduction
- Foster a learning environment for patients/families, nursing staff and members of the health care team
- Advocate for ethical and holistic care promoting the autonomy, dignity, and health of patients from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, or obtained within three (3) years from the initial date of hire; RN with 25+ years of service may be considered in lieu of education agreement
- Advanced degree in Nursing (MSN, PhD, DNP, ARNP) preferred
- Washington State Registered Nurse license (RN)
- Current Health Care Provider level CPR certification required
- ACLS or NALS or PALS or TNCC or NRP certification, as required by facility or department
- Certification in specialty area preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in acute care setting preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we’ll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest – offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations MultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $40.80 and the pay scale is $40.80 – $78.75 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed .
Apply for the job now!